Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

2014 Another Year and Even More Adventures!

Holy guacamole! So it's only been almost 2 years since we have written on this blog!
We have been posting on Facebook a lot instead, if you haven't noticed just  a few pictures here and there ;)
So here is a quick recap of what we have been up to!

We are always doing school work. But thankfully Quinn only has 2 more semesters! Woop!
We love Charlie! This is him at our apartment by Adam's Park in Logan, UT.
Hiking while we were living in Smithfield, UT.

We went to a One Republic concert with my sister, Emily and her friends. It was a blast and one of our last concerts for a while...
Seriously this place is BEAUTIFUL!
Quinn and I also started new jobs! I got a job at Macey's Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Technician and Quinn started working at Anderson's Seen and Garden in downtown Logan!


On June 19th 2014 we found out about an addition to our family!
I had been sick for a few days and thought I had the flu because a couple weeks before I took a test thinking I might have been pregnant and it was negative. So I waited a couple days thinking this "bug" would pass. Finally I took another test and sure enough I was pregnant. We went to the doctor to confirm it :) We were definitely not expecting this adventure quite yet, but we are grateful!
Of course we went to a few Jazz things for Quinn. Love you babe... So much! Haha.
We announced the pregnancy to the world!
(2nd Trimester)
We are surrounded by beauty here.
18 weeks
Almost Halfway!
Our Baby Girl!
September 9th, 2014
Gender Ultra Sound
Unfortunately, my TTP (Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura) started to make the pregnancy complicated. So I had to go down to the Huntsman Cancer Institute in Salt Lake City, UT every other week. Thankfully I had a great support system! :)

22 weeks
Family Shot! 
25 Weeks



"It's beginning to look like Christmas!"

Logan Canyon, December.
We have been working on our little girl's room and finally made something crafty for it!
Late December and I was 33 weeks along in this adventure!



January 2015
We added a new addition to our family, Max!
We actually got him from a coworker at my work. He is a toy poodle mix and we sure do love this bundle of energy.
He was a great adventure to bring into our lives right before our next addition was due to come!
:) we have a soft spot in our heart for these creatures!


Happy Two Year Anniversary!!
We just keep growing more and more in love with each other! And keep leaning on one another for support through these amazing and difficult but rewarding adventures!
Another year to us, babe!



No comments:

Post a Comment